Auto accidents change the lives of both the victim and their families. In fact, in the year 2011, over 3 million people were seriously hurt in auto accidents, and approximately 32 thousand people were killed.
If you or a loved one has been in an auto accident, contact the Law Office of Gerald L. Cowan immediately to begin the process of a financial settlement.Get Your Free Case Evaluation
Indianapolis Personal Injury Accident Attorney
The Law Offices of Gerald L. Cowan and its co-counsel have the depth of experience, complemented by an expert support staff, to protect your rights in any accident or injury case in Indiana. Whether your case involves wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, defective products, dangerous drug litigation or any type of will, trust, and/or inheritance dispute, injury and accident attorney Gerald L. Cowan has the legal expertise and tenacity to represent you in a court of law.
Why choose the Law Office of Gerald L. Cowan?
- Over 34 years of experience and commitment to our clients
- The Law Offices of Gerald L. Cowan and its co-counsel have been representing clients with integrity and dedication for over 34 years. Suffering an accident or injury can be a traumatic experience, and it can be hard to know how to find justice in these times of fragility. Having an accident and injury attorney with over 3 decades of experience in these fields is both a comfort and a wise strategy. If you're feeling shaken by your accident or injury, let our experienced and caring legal counsel guide you through your trials and help you find the justice you are due!
- Our “No Fee Unless We Win” Policy
- At The Law Offices of Gerald L. Cowan, we are so confident in the strength of our litigation, and so dedicated to the cause of every client, that we will not charge you a fee unless we win your case. We've been around for over 34 years on the strength of our attorney, co-counsel, and support staff, and we intend to be around for years to come. Our winning record speaks for itself, and we stand by our record by charging a fee only when we win.
- Our Winning Record in Personal Injury Cases
- Accident and injury attorney Gerald L. Cowan has all of the traits that make for an excellent attorney: integrity, courage, intelligence, hard work, empathy and negotiating skills. These traits, combined with his expert legal knowledge, have resulted in a phenomenal winning record in personal injury cases. This is just one of the reasons why we never charge a client if we do not win their case; we are that confident in our representation.